WHO: #3/3 Notre Dame (9-0) vs. Florida State (4-5, 2-5 ACC)
WHEN: Saturday, Nov. 10 | 7:30 p.m. ET
WHERE: Notre Dame Stadium | Notre Dame, IN
WATCH: NBC (Mike Tirico, Doug Flutie & Kathryn Tappen) | NBCSports.com
LISTEN: Notre Dame Radio Network (Paul Burmeister, Ryan Harris & Jack Nolan) | 101.5 FM & 960 AM (South Bend) | SiriusXM 129 | Find Your Station | Online via Radio.com
- 4,930 The estimated number of round-trip miles the Irish will travel to Newark (Syracuse) and Los Angeles (USC) by plane for remaining 2018 road trips.
- 1993 No. 2 Notre Dame defeated No. 1 Florida State 31-24 on Nov. 13, 1993 at Notre Dame Stadium, in a contest dubbed “The Game of Century.”
- 74.5 Ian Book ranks first among all quarterbacks in the FBS this season with a 74.5 completion percentage over his seven games played under center.
- 10 Of the four ranked teams Northwestern has faced in 2018, Notre Dame earned the largest margin of victory (10 points) over the Wildcats in last Saturday’s victory.
- 9th Notre Dame and Florida State are set to clash for the ninth time in series history this Saturday.
- 8 In seven of the nine meetings between Notre Dame and Florida State, at least one of the two teams have been ranked in the top eight of the Associated Press poll. The Irish are ranked third entering Saturday’s game.
- 7 Six of the first eight games in the Notre Dame-Florida State series have been decided by seven points or less, with the outcome of five of those six games still in doubt until the final minute.
- 6 Justin Yoon sits just six field goals shy of breaking the Notre Dame career field goals record held by Kyle Brindza. Yoon has connected on 52 career field goals entering Saturday’s game at Notre Dame Stadium.
- 5 Ian Book completed his first five passes against Navy on Oct. 27 to run his total passes completed streak to 15 straight dating back to the end of the Pittsburgh game on Oct. 13, the second-longest streak by an Irish quarterback.
- 4 Notre Dame is one of four remaining undefeated teams in the FBS after the first 10 weeks of the 2018 season.
- 3 Notre Dame has held three of its last five opponents under 250 total yards of offense (Northwestern, Pittsburgh and Stanford).
- 2 Notre Dame and Alabama are the only remaining undefeated teams that have exclusively played FBS competition through 10 weeks of the 2018 season.
- 1 Notre Dame has been the first team to score in seven of its nine wins this season, with the Irish trailing only Wake Forest and Pittsburgh at any point in 2018.
- 0 Notre Dame has not had an empty seat for a home game since 1973. The sellout streak reaches 268 consecutive games against Florida State.