WHO: Ball State (1-0) vs. #8/8 Notre Dame (1-0)
WHEN: Saturday, Sept. 8 | 3:30 p.m.
WHERE: Notre Dame Stadium | Notre Dame, IN
WATCH: NBC (Mike Tirico, Doug Flutie & Kathryn Tappen) | NBCSports.com | NBC Sports Live Extra App
LISTEN: Notre Dame Radio Network (Paul Burmeister, Ryan Harris & Jack Nolan) | 101.5 FM & 960 AM (South Bend) | SiriusXM 129 | Find Your Station
- Notre Dame limited Michigan to 58 yards rushing on 33 carries in the season opener at Notre Dame Stadium, an average of 1.8 yards per rush.
- The total amount of yardage lost by Michigan on three Irish sacks by Khalid Kareem and Jerry Tillery in Notre Dame’s win last Saturday.
- Notre Dame has now won 13 games in primetime to open a season all-time after defeating Michigan.
- Of the 33 rushing attempts for Michigan in the season’s opening game, the longest gain on the ground for the Wolverines was a 10-yard run.
- A total of nine different Notre Dame defensive players logged four or more tackles to begin the season against Michigan.
- Te’von Coney’s fumble return with less than one minute remaining in the fourth quarter to clinch the win against Michigan officially covered eight yards.
- Seven different Notre Dame pass catchers registered at least one reception during the opening win of the year against Michigan.
- Notre Dame limited Michigan to six conversions in 13 attempts on third down.
- The number of times both Notre Dame and Michigan have both been ranked among the national top 20 when squaring off since 2005. Notre Dame improved to 3-2 in those five meetings with the win last Saturday over Michigan.
- Notre Dame scored on four total drives in the win over Michigan, which featured three touchdown drives and one field goal conversion.
- Number of career touchdown receptions for Chris Finke, after he hauled in a 43-yard scoring pass from Brandon Wimbush in the first quarter of the win over Michigan.
- The number of rushing touchdowns for Jafar Armstrong in his Notre Dame debut against Michigan. Armstrong scored from 13 yards and four yards out against the Wolverines.
- Notre Dame and Ball State meet on the gridiron for the first time on Saturday afternoon inside Notre Dame Stadium. The Cardinals are the 146th different opponent to ever face the Irish.
- Notre Dame has not had an empty seat for a home game since 1973. The 263-game sellout streak is the second-longest in NCAA history.