Sept. 21, 2007
The Notre Dame football team returns home Saturday for a 3:43 p.m. ET kickoff against Michigan State at Notre Dame Stadium. The Irish hold a 44-25-1 lead in the all-time series with the Spartans, including a 26-12 advantage when the scene shifts to South Bend. If past history is any indication, Saturday’s game should be another nailbiter, with each of the past seven matchups decided by a touchdown or less, with Notre Dame coming off a 40-37 comeback victory at Michigan State last season.
To help fans prepare for Saturday’s game, here’s a rundown of several key news items pertaining to activities before, during and after the game. Please note — more information may be added to this page leading up to Saturday’s kickoff.
- Notre Dame Football Weekends page — a complete rundown of all important aspects related to a home football weekend at the University of Notre Dame; this also can be accessed via the Fan Center box on the lower right corner of the main page of this site.
- Parking and ticket information, including parking maps for the 2007 season, can be accessed by clicking here.
- Gridiron Graffiti guide to events in and around South Bend this weekend; please note this also can be accessed through the “Irish Items” tab in the Fan Center box in the lower right corner of the main page.
- 11:30 a.m. — Kickoff luncheon in Joyce Center fieldhouse (north dome) featuring Irish head coach Charlie Weis and other Irish players and coaches. Ticket order form can be downloaded here.
- 6:00 p.m. — Football Pep Rally in Joyce Center arena (south dome).