WHO: #5/5 Notre Dame (6-0) vs. Pittsburgh (3-3, 2-1 ACC)
WHEN: Saturday, Oct. 13 | 2:30 p.m. ET
WHERE: Notre Dame Stadium | Notre Dame, IN
WATCH: NBC (Mike Tirico, Doug Flutie & Kathryn Tappen) | NBCSports.com
LISTEN: Notre Dame Radio Network (Paul Burmeister, Ryan Harris & Jack Nolan) | 101.5 FM & 960 AM (South Bend) | SiriusXM 129 | Find Your Station
- Dexter Williams rumbled for a career-high 178 yards on 17 carries last Saturday at Virginia Tech. Williams also scored a career-high three touchdowns in the win over the Hokies.
- Miles Boykin hauled in eight catches for 117 yards and two touchdowns last weekend at Virginia Tech. It was Boykin’s second straight 100-yard receiving performance.
- Ian Book is believed to be the first Notre Dame quarterback since at least 1950 to log a completion percentage over 70.0 percent in three straight games.
- Notre Dame has won *eight of its last 10 meetings with Pittsburgh at Notre Dame Stadium, dating back to the 1989 season.
- Justin Yoon sits just nine field goals shy of breaking the Notre Dame career field goals record held by Kyle Brindza. Yoon has connected on 49 career field goals entering Saturday’s game against Pittsburgh.
- Notre Dame has accounted for eight passing touchdowns over its past three games after combining for two touchdowns through the air over the first three games.
- Notre Dame was the seventh straight ranked team to defeat Virginia Tech at Lane Stadium with last Saturday’s 45-23 win in Blacksburg.
- Notre Dame accounted for a total of six rushing touchdowns during a 56-27 offensive onslaught at Wake Forest on Sept. 22. The Irish added six total touchdowns last week at Virginia Tech.
- Notre Dame and Ohio State are the only undefeated teams remaining in the FBS that have each recorded five wins over teams from Power Five conferences (ACC, SEC, Big 12, Big Ten and Pac-12).
- Notre Dame is one of just four remaining undefeated teams that has exclusively played FBS competition through six weeks of the season.
- Notre Dame is off to its third 6-0 start under head coach Brian Kelly in the last nine seasons (2012*, 2014 and 2018).
- Notre Dame is the only team in FBS football to earn two victories over opponents ranked in the national top 15 after six weeks (No. 7 Stanford, No. 14 Michigan).
- Justin Yoon became Notre Dame’s all-time leading scorer, surpassing Allen Pinkett and his 320 career points during last week’s game at Virginia Tech. Yoon has 322 career points entering Saturday.
- Notre Dame has not had an empty seat for a home game since 1973. The 266-game sellout streak is the second-longest in NCAA history.