April 23, 2010
Notre Dame, Ind. – Fewer than 100 raffle tickets remain to win a VIP Weekend package to the September 11 Notre Dame vs. Michigan Football game. Enjoy one of the most highly anticipated football games of the fall in VIP style courtesy of the Notre Dame Monogram Club. If you wish to purchase a VIP Raffle ticket please click here and make sure you act fast!
” “The VIP weekend was a once in a lifetime opportunity to experience the football traditions and sights of Notre Dame the average fan would not get to see,” said 2009 Monogram Club raffle winner Valerie Lamanna. “The Monogram Club hosts provided a fun filled weekend with access to the behind the scenes game weekend atmosphere including the alumni players lounge, pre-game field activities and press box. The VIP weekend experience was well beyond my expectations when I bought the raffle ticket.”
Grand Prize Includes:
– Hotel Accommodations Friday and Saturday Nights
– Two Tickets to the Friday Football Luncheon
– Two Tickets to the Friday night reception in the Schivarelli Football Players’ Lounge located in Notre Dame Stadium.
– One Game Day parking pass
– Two Tickets to the Athletic Department’s Pre-Game Hospitality Village
– Two Pre-Game field passes
– Two Press Box Seats for the game between Notre Dame and Michigan.
Entrants do not have to be Monogram winners. Upon purchasing a raffle ticket online, a conformation email will be sent. Be sure to print this conformation email for your records. If you have any questions please call the Monogram office at 574-631-5450. The grand prize drawing is scheduled to take place on August 10th, 2010, with the grand prize winner being contacted by the Monogram Club Office. Winners taking part in the VIP Weekend must be over the age of 18. Good luck and Go Irish!