The University of Notre Dame receives several hundred requests for memorabilia from organizations each year. Please know that all requests are given serious consideration, however, due to the high volume of requests we receive, the following guidelines must be followed to assure fairness.
- Due to ticket demand, complimentary tickets cannot be provided as a donation.
- Due to NCAA regulations, we are unable to fulfill requests that would benefit students in grades 9-12. This includes all high school auctions, raffles, fundraisers, and requests for prizes.
- Requests for operating expenses and other monetary donations cannot be honored.
- Memorabilia is limited to one request per organization during the University of Notre Dame fiscal year (7/1-6/30).
- Due to the high volume of requests that we receive, we are not able to guarantee that we will have an item for your event. We appreciate your support of Notre Dame Athletics, and hope that your event is a success.
- Requests for items to be autographed by student-athletes cannot be honored.
Types of donations:
- All donation requests must include the donation request form.
- For information on items to be signed by Coach Kelly, please visit und.com/autographs for more info. (As of August 2018)
- Please submit at least six weeks prior to the date for which the donation is needed.
- Donation requests must be received by mail, fax or email, (please choose just one method).
- All decisions made by the University of Notre Dame are final.
- All requests should be submitted to:
University of Notre Dame
Event Marketing Donation Requests
Notre Dame, IN 46556
For other great options on memorabilia and tickets, click the following links:
Fighting Irish Official Online Store (Apparel and Gifts)
Notre Dame Athletics Official Auctions (Memorabilia)