Winter Sports Attendance Policy
The University of Notre Dame, in accordance with campus health and safety protocols and with the guidance of local health officials, will limit attendance at the beginning of the winter seasons to only guests of student-athletes and coaches of competing teams at this year’s men’s and women’s basketball and hockey games.
Those in attendance will be required to adhere to campus policies to protect the local community (i.e. wearing a mask, practicing physical distancing, etc.).
As the seasons progress, the University, the Atlantic Coast Conference and the Big Ten Conference will continue to monitor the conditions and evaluate the possibility of welcoming additional audiences. If Notre Dame decides to extend invitations beyond the campus community, season ticket members will receive priority to purchase single-game tickets.
Football Season Ticket Members
What are my options for the money I have paid so far?
- Rollover amount paid to the 2021 season
- All funds paid towards season tickets and/or parking will be applied to the 2021 fall season.
- Full refund to the original form of payment
- Please expect the full refund to take up to 4 weeks.
- Donate all or a portion of funds to the Student Emergency Relief Fund (100% tax-deductible)
- As a result of the pandemic, circumstances have changed for many Notre Dame families. The University will not allow this crisis to prevent any Notre Dame student from being able to complete their degree. Gifts through the Student Emergency Relief Fund will alleviate financial concerns for students most affected by the crisis. A representative will contact you to discuss the exact amount in which you would like to donate.
How do I designate my choice for my funds?
- As a season ticket member, you should have received an email with a form allowing you to choose. If you did not receive the email, please contact email@example.com (574-631-7356) or complete this form.
- If you would like someone to contact you to discuss your options, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Will I have the options to renew my tickets next year even if I don’t choose to roll over my money or donate to the Student Emergency Relief Fund?
- Regardless of the option you choose, you will be able to renew your same seats for the 2021 season.
If I prepaid my annual membership in a previous year, can I receive a refund on those prepaid funds?
- Funds that were prepaid in a previous year are not eligible for refund; however, we will extend your prepayment for an additional year. For example, if you prepaid the annual membership through 2023, your prepayment will now extend through 2024.
I have premium seats with an associated capital gift. Will my capital gift cover an additional year?
- Similar to prepaid annual gifts, your capital gift will be extended one year.
How long will it take to process my refund once requested?
- In general, your refund can take up to four weeks once requested.
How will I receive my refund?
- If paid by credit card, your refund credit will be issued back to your original card. If this card is no longer valid please contact the ticket office at 574-631-7356. All other forms of payment will be refunded by check.
Have prices for the 2021 season been set? If I choose to roll over my money, will I owe additional money next year?
- Prices for the 2021 season have not been set. You will be notified once these have been established and if any additional money is due.
If I’m currently on a payment plan for my season tickets and I choose to roll over my funds to 2021, will I continue to be charged?
- All future payments toward the 2020 season will stop and any funds that you currently have on your account will be rolled to next season. You will be notified in the spring of any funds due for the 2021 season.
What is the schedule for the 2020 season?
- The schedule can be found here.
Will Notre Dame sell tickets to any away game tickets for the 2020 season?
- We will not sell tickets for any 2020 away games.