Students have the opportunity to attend all home hockey games for free. In order to receive a free ticket, students must request the ticket in advance during one of the predetermined request periods.
Ticket Request Process
- Log in to your account HERE.
- Select the open ticket request period.
- Select which available games you would like to attend.
- Finalize your order (Amount will show $0).
- Tickets will be delivered via email shortly after the period closes and can be used for entry via your mobile device.
The blocks for ticket requests are as follows:
|Block||Open Date||Open Time||Close Date||Close Time||Opponent||Game Date||Game Time||Promotion
|1||Mon. Oct. 22||9 a.m.||Wed. Oct. 24||5 p.m.||Minnesota Duluth||Fri. Oct. 26||7:30 p.m.|
|Minnesota Duluth||Sat. Oct. 27||5:00 p.m.||Halloween Night - Prizes awarded for the best costumes!
|2||Mon. Oct. 29||9 a.m.||Wed. Oct. 31||5 p.m.||Ohio State||Fri. Nov. 2||7:30 p.m.||90's Night - Free T-shirts for the student section, while supplies last.
|Ohio State||Sat. Nov. 3||7:30 p.m.|
|3||Mon. Nov. 19||9 a.m.||Wed. Nov. 21||5 p.m.||Northern Michigan||Tue. Nov. 27||7:00 p.m.|
|4||Mon. Nov. 26||9 a.m.||Wed. Nov. 28||5 p.m.||Ohio State||Fri. Nov. 30||7:00 p.m.|
|RPI||Sat. Dec. 1||7:00 p.m.||Ugly Sweater Night - Wear your best ugly sweater for the chance to win prizes! Bring a stuffed animal for the Teddy Bear Toss, which benefits local charities. Postgame Skate with the Irish and Santa! Skate rental available.|
|5||Mon. Dec. 10||9 a.m.||Sat. Dec. 15||5 p.m.||Boston College||Mon. Dec. 31||5:00 p.m.|
|Michigan||Sat. Jan. 5||3:30 p.m.|
|Minnesota||Fri. Jan. 11||7:00 p.m.|
|Minnesota||Sat. Jan. 12||7:00 p.m.|
|6||Mon. Jan. 21||9 a.m.||Wed. Jan. 23||5 p.m.||Michigan State||Fri. Jan. 25||7:30 p.m.|
|Michigan State||Sat. Jan. 26||7:00 p.m.|
|7||Mon. Feb. 4||9 a.m.||Wed. Feb. 6||5 p.m.||Michigan||Tue. Feb. 12||7:00 p.m.|
|8||Mon. Feb. 11||9 a.m.||Wed. Feb. 13||5 p.m.||Wisconsin||Fri. Feb. 15||7:00 p.m.||Green Out - Wear green! Free t-shirts while supplies last.
|Wisconsin||Sat. Feb. 16||6:00 p.m.|
|9||Mon. Feb. 25||9 a.m.||Wed. Feb. 27||5 p.m.||Penn State||Fri. Mar. 1||7:00 p.m.|
|Penn State||Sat. Mar. 2||7:00 p.m.|
- For questions, please call 574-631-7356 or email email@example.comIf you do not request a free ticket during the request period and student tickets are still available, you can purchase a student ticket for $7 (or until capacity is reached)
- In the event that requested tickets exceed the number of available seats, a weighted lottery will be held. The lottery will be weighted based upon the number of games previously attended.
- Games while school is not in session will be requested in the same manner as other games.
- Tickets will be delivered via email and can be used for entry using your mobile device.