March 10, 2008
1. Use five words to describe yourself.
Hardworking, loyal, determined, sarcastic, and adventurous.
2. What is your favorite class or professor to date at Notre Dame, and why?
Professor Colberg from FYC. She did a really good job with the class.
3. Do you read horoscopes? If you do, do you believe in them?
4. What is your major? Why did you choose this major?
Entrepreneurship because I want to start my own business.
5. If you could have a meal with anyone, dead or alive, who would it be?
George Washington because he’s a founding father. I’d like to see his opinions on where we are now and current affairs.
6. What is the first thing you think about when you wake up?
It’s really early.
7. Do you have any siblings?
8. What is your favorite movie?
9. Who was your role-model as a child? Why? Has your role model changed now that you are older?
My parents. I really looked up to them as a child, and I still do.
10. Where is the most interesting place you have traveled?
11. If you could choose any year of your life to live over again, what year would it be?
Senior Year of High School.
12. What annoys you the most?
People who can’t walk in a straight line.
13. What are your plans for after graduation?
Just starting life.
14. If you could eat only one thing for the rest of your life, what would you eat?
15. What is the best book you’ve ever read?
16. What do you like the most about being at Notre Dame?
The tradition, it makes campus interesting.
17. Describe your perfect day- who would you spend it with, what would you do, where would you be?
I would go scuba diving with my Dad in Australia.
18. Who was the most famous person you have ever met?
19. Where is your favorite place on campus?
20. How has being a student and athlete at Notre Dame influenced your life?
I’m always exhausted.