Sept. 27, 2007
1. Use five words to describe yourself.
Crazy, energetic, funny, shy, intelligent
2. Describe your perfect day- who would you spend it with, what would you do, where would you be?
I would be back at home with my buddies from grade school and high school, just hanging out like we always do.
3. What is your pre-game routine?
I used to listen to the Backstreet Boys, but now I don’t have an iPod, so I usually just try to sleep.
4. Other than the Irish, what is your favorite sports team?
The Cleveland Cavs
5. What do you miss the most about being at home?
Probably my friends and family
6. Who was the most famous person you have ever met?
7. If your life was to be turned into a movie, what genre would it be; what would the title be; what actor would you have star in it?
It would be a comedy called “The Life of Robby” and Pat Kuntz would be me.
8. If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go?
9. What was the most embarrassing thing that has happened to you?
When I hurt my hip they cut my game pants off, so I was just sitting there without them on.
10. What is the best advice you have received? Who was it from?
Keep my head up at all times and don’t let anybody stop you from doing what you want to do- that was from my mom
11. What are you listening to on your iPod right now?
I’m listening to Anberlin and usually a lot of underground bands.
12. If you had the choice to travel either forward or backward in time, which would you choose? Why?
I would want to go back to my sophomore year so I can take advantage of it a little more than I did then.
13. Where is your favorite place at Notre Dame?
Kyle McCarthy’s room where we play Halo.
14. What is your major? Why did you choose this major?
I’m in the business school, but I don’t exactly know what major specifically, but probably marketing.
15. What is the first thing you think about when you wake up?
I have to go to practice today.
16. Do you have any siblings?
I have 3 brothers- 2 older and 1 younger.
17. What is your favorite class or professor so far at Notre Dame, and why?
My accounting class is kind of hard, but I like the professor, Edward Hums.
18. If you could eat only one thing for the rest of your life, what would you eat?
Microwaveable dinners, but they have to be Michaelinas.
19. Who was your role-model as a child? Why? Has your role model changed now that you are older?
I look up to my brothers a lot because they played sports and I always tried to catch up and play at the same level as them. They still give me advice and keep me in check.
20. How has being a student and athlete at Notre Dame influenced your life?
It’s especially taught me how to use my time better and focusing on what’s important.