1. Full Name: Katherine Joan Flecky
2. Birthdate: January 10, 1983
3. Hometown: Lone Tree, Colorado
4. Major: Anthropology
5. Hardest class: Philosophy
6. Favorite class: Core
7. Favorite team to play against: University of Connecticut
8. Biggest game of the season: University of Connecticut
9. Favorite Notre Dame athletic team (other than my own): Lacrosse
10. My greatest personal athletic moment: Playing in the state championships in high school.
11. The area I am working hardest to improve is: My three point shot.
12. Movie title that best describes my life: How To Lose a Guy in Ten Days.
13. What is your favorite thing about playing at Notre Dame? The team chemistry.
14. What are your plans for life after Notre Dame? Move back to Colorado.
15. The thing I miss most about home is: My family.
16. What are your goals for this season? To stay healthy.
17. When I was younger… I wanted to be a dancer.
18. Who is(are) your role model? My parents.
19. If there was one thing I could change about my time at Notre Dame it would be: I would have more time here.
20. What is the best advice that you have been given? Things are never as bad as they seem and things are never as good as they seem, from my Dad.