Dec. 6, 2007
1. Use five words to describe yourself.
Inquisitive, emotional, competitive, amusing, extreme.
2. Describe your perfect day- who would you spend it with, what would you do, where would you be?
My perfect day would be at Heavenly Ski resort in South Lake Tahoe with close friends and family. Oh and there wouldn’t be any lift lines either.
3. What is your pre-game routine?
I like to get seven hours of sleep before competitive rounds and have a bowl of cereal and fruit for breakfast.
4. Other than the Irish, what is your favorite sports team?
Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim .
5. What do you miss the most about being at home?
An old friend named Natalie.
6. Who was the most famous person you have ever met?
7. If your life was to be turned into a movie, what genre would it be; what would the title be; what actor would you have star in it?
My life would definitely be a comedy and it would be called Unwritten. The only person qualified to play me would be my roommate, Kyle Willis.
8. If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go?
Great Barrier Reef in Australia.
9. What was the most embarrassing thing that has happened to you?
Getting in a car accident with myself.
10. What is the best advice you have received? Who was it from?
My grandpa once told me, “Doug, college is like a marathon, all you have to do is finish.”
11. What are you listening to on your iPod right now?
12. If you had the choice to travel either forward or backward in time, which would you choose? Why?
I would go back in time to re-live the glory years of high school.
13. Where is your favorite place at Notre Dame?
2nd floor of the library.
14. What is your major? Why did you choose this major?
Undeclared, I have no idea what I want to do or be.
15. What is the first thing you think about when you wake up?
How warm it is back home.
16. Do you have any siblings?
I have a younger sister named Stacia. She’s a freshman in college.
17. What is your favorite class or professor so far at Notre Dame, and why?
Capitalism and Democracy.
18. If you could eat only one thing for the rest of your life, what would you eat?
I can’t explain why but I love oatmeal. I could easily eat it for the rest of my life.
19. Who was your role-model as a child? Why? Has your role model changed now that you are older?
My dad has always been my role model because of his passion towards all endeavors. I aspire to be like him even more now that I’m older and wiser.
20. How has being a student and athlete at Notre Dame influenced your life?
Being a student athlete has influenced my life because it reminds me I represent something larger than myself, which gives me a sense of responsibility and purpose.