1. Full name: Destanie Milo
2. Birthdate: November 11, 1981
3. Hometown: Knox, Indiana
4. Major: Sociology and Computer Applications.
5. Hardest class: Theology Seminar (Freshmen year).
6. Favorite class: Global Crime and Corruptions.
7. Favorite team to play against: Northwestern.
8. Biggest game of the season: Penn State.
9. Favorite Notre Dame athletic team (other than my own): Football.
10. My greatest personal athletic moment: Fencing at a World Cup in France.
11. The biggest reason I chose Notre Dame is: It is close to loved ones.
12. Which professional athlete in your sport would you say your game is best patterned after? My coach Janusz Bednarski.
13. Before games I: Go through a deep stretching routine.
14. If there was one thing I would change about my time at Notre Dame it would be: I would have met my best friends much earlier.
15. My most embarrassing athletic moment at Notre Dame is: Falling on the fencing strip in the middle of a bout, its happened several times.
16. Favorite place to hang out on campus: North Dining Hall (dinner with my girls!)
17. When I was younger. . . I took Hawaiian dance classes.
18. What are your goals for this season? To become an All-American at NCAA’s.
19. What are your plans for life after Notre Dame? Graduate school maybe.
20. What is the best advice you have ever been given? Take everything in moderation.