Oct. 11, 2007
1. Use five words to describe yourself.
Creative, adrenaline-junkie, athletic, fun, Californian
2. Describe your perfect day – who would you spend it with, what would you do, where would you be?
I would spend my perfect day on the lake on a really nice day with no wind, wakeboarding with my friends, parents and my girlfriend.
3. What is your pre-game routine?
I listen to my iPod, wear my Converse with my suit, then just go over my playbook – nothing really cool.
4. Other than the Irish, what is your favorite sports team?
The Chargers, the Angels and the Ducks
5. What do you miss the most about being at home?
That it doesn’t rain, the beach, snowboarding, wakeboarding, sunshine and I hate the humidity.
6. Who was the most famous person you have ever met?
I danced with Nicole Richie at a club once.
7. If your life was to be turned into a movie, what genre would it be; what would the title be; what actor would you have star in it?
It would be an action movie like “Point Break”; the actor would have to be Brad Pitt; the title would be “Addicted to Adrenaline”
8. If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go?
I would travel Europe and go to Japan for a little while too.
9. What was the most embarrassing thing that has happened to you?
A few weeks ago at practice, I slipped on the grass and tweaked my knee a little. That was pretty embarrassing.
10. What is the best advice you have received? Who was it from?
Probably something my dad has told me at some point – play free, play for fun, don’t think – just do.
11. What are you listening to on your iPod right now?
I think the last song I played was Hey Mister by Custom.
12. If you had the choice to travel either forward or backward in time, which would you choose? Why?
I would travel backward in time, once you’re past 21 there’s no more fun birthdays, and then I could do some different things and take different paths.
13. Where is your favorite place at Notre Dame?
My room, because I can go there and sleep, and play video games and draw
14. What is your major? Why did you choose this major?
I’m a finance and political science double major. I chose finance because you get paid the most coming out of college, and political science because it’s interesting and I like studying wars.
15. What is the first thing you think about when you wake up?
Did I have to lift; Did I oversleep? Am I going to be late? Where my dog is.
16. Do you have any siblings?
I have two sisters – one is 20 and the other is almost 16. They’re sweet and I love them both.
17. What is your favorite class or professor so far at Notre Dame, and why?
My favorite class was War and the Nation-State with Kier Lieber. We talked about really cool stuff in the class, and he’s a really good teacher.
18. If you could eat only one thing for the rest of your life, what would you eat?
I would probably have to go with French fries – seasoned curly fries.
19. Who was your role model as a child? Why? Has your role model changed now that you are older?
I have to go with my dad. He played safety and receiver at Penn State. He started from scratch and has a really successful life now in business. He can sell anything to anybody and he knows how the world works. If I can be half as successful and happy as him I’ll have a wonderful life.
20. How has being a student and athlete at Notre Dame influenced your life?
People know, and will always ask about Notre Dame. Everyone cares about Notre Dame and I’ll have some good connections after I graduate and networking for later in life.